I'm a student, strategist, and named my dog after Sansa Stark.
Some things about me:
- Grew up in Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Played soccer until I tore my hamstring my senior year.
- Did undergrad at UCA. I was the kid who joined all the clubs.
- Adopted a dog five days after remote work in March 2020.
- Currently living in Richmond, Virginia.
Some things I believe:
- The best way to predict the future is to build it.
- Technology and incentive structures enable this.
- Issues like hunger, homelessness, healthcare won’t be solved unless we build solutions.
- Optimism and enthusiasm matters!
- It's easier to work on things that excite you
- It’s easier to work with people who bring energy.
- Some problems (climate change) require optimism.
- Campground rule: leave things better than when you found them.
- Listen to others.
- It’s just the right thing to do.
- Low cost, immeasurable reward.
- We’re not ~that~ special.
- We can learn from anyone; we all have a story.
- There’s usually more than one way of doing things.
- Inclusivity / collectivism: if one of us is hurting, we are all hurting.